Anyway...
11 May 2009: 9
12 May 2009: 9
13 May 2009: 10 - Half way there!!!
14 May 2009: 10
12 May 2009: 9
13 May 2009: 10 - Half way there!!!
14 May 2009: 10
16 May 2009: 10
17 May 2009: Ahhh, the day of rest!
18 May 2009: 10
20 May 2009: I seem to be stuck at 10, so tonight I did 10 sets or 4
21 May 2009: 6 sets of 4
22 May 2009: 12
23 May 2009: 5 sets of 5
25 May 2009: 13
17 May 2009: Ahhh, the day of rest!
18 May 2009: 10
20 May 2009: I seem to be stuck at 10, so tonight I did 10 sets or 4
21 May 2009: 6 sets of 4
22 May 2009: 12
23 May 2009: 5 sets of 5
25 May 2009: 13
28 May 2009: 4 sets of 5
30 May 2009: 10 sets of 5
04 June 2009: 5 then 10
06 June 2009: 3 sets of 5
12 June 2009: 9 sets of 6
13 June 2009: 18!!!!!!
15 June 2009: 17
22 June 2009: 4 sets of 10
30 May 2009: 10 sets of 5
04 June 2009: 5 then 10
06 June 2009: 3 sets of 5
12 June 2009: 9 sets of 6
13 June 2009: 18!!!!!!
15 June 2009: 17
22 June 2009: 4 sets of 10




1 comment:
Great job on 13!! And thanks for riding your bike to work this morning at 5:30am!
Post a Comment