I was reading a picture book with the boys a week a go or so and I would point to something and say it in Spanish and they would repeat it back to me.
Every now and then I would just point to a picture and ask them what it was (in Spanish).
They were doing pretty good until we got to a picture of a frog....which is sapo.
Cal spoke before thinking about it too much and said zapato!... which is shoe in Spanish.
Sapo / Zapato - they sound pretty close together. The funny thing was how funny Clark thought it was. He was laughing hysterically and from then on had to yell ZAPATO!! every time I pointed to a picture. Actually it got a little annoying, but overall, it was pretty funny.
_______________________________________________________
This afternoon we all went to the sprinkler park and while we were there Cal said:
"Wow Dad, you have big feet! How come I don't have big feet like you?" "Because" I answered "you're still little Cal." "But I want to be big like you."
"Cal, you will be at least as big as me when you're 15"
"Daddy...what's your phone number?"
"What???"
"What's your phone number?"
"How old am I?" I asked.
"YEEES!...how old are you?"
"28"
"Ooooh."
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment