Friday, March 21, 2008

March ANGER!?

Yea, I know it's supposed to be March Madness, but I didn't want my readers to confundle the different meanings of the word "madness".

So all year I've been keeping up on BYU's basketball team yet never being able to watch them. They had a great season being ranked in the top 25 most of the time. Nevertheless, I never got to watch a single game!

This year in the NCAA tournament they got an 8 seed spot to play the 9 seed Texas A&M. They were scheduled to play last night on CBS. Finally, a chance to watch them play and hopefully move on in the tournament for the first time in a long time.

Well, a certain friend of ours let me come over to watch it on his big-screen/hi-def TV and they're showing the blasted Duke/Belmont game!!!! Well, at least they're showing the score to the BYU game...it's tied the whole time the Duke game is on.

Well, the Duke (2)/Belmont (15) game is turning out to be quite the game. In fact Belmont takes the lead with a minute to go....

Long story short they make an error on an in-bound play, lose the ball, which results in a lead change which is never recovered...AHHHGGG

Oh well, they're actually going to show the last 3:50 of the BYU/TX A&M game. When it comes on BYU is down by 4 and they never catch back up...

Madness...anger...March...whatever...

"There's always next year"(1).

1. Lee Robertson said this to himself March of 2007.

No comments: