The other day I was at the local grocery store to get a few items and as I walked by the magazine section I noticed several magazines of the same issue spread out over the entire periodical section. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that it had a woman on the cover that appeared to only be covered by some flowy see-through material like a toga or something...Wo, time for the blinders.
Anyway, when I got up to the cash register the same magazine was all over there too. They really could have picked a better magazine to cover up all the trash you see there by the candy and what not! What i***t spread those magazines all over place I don't know, but I do know he may be crossing the river Styx in the future.
What caught my attention even more was that the magazine was entitled Sports Illustrated!! Ok, I'm not that naive. I know S.I. does an annual "swimsuit edition" and was counseled as a youth that it wasn't appropriate to look at. Thankfully I'm always taken that counsel.
Just one question...
What have they done with the swimsuits!!!!
I could post a picture of what I'm talking about but that would be silly.
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment