Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I'M DONE!!!!!!!!

Yes, it's true. I just finished my last test(1). Sunday morning I took a 2 hour-long test where I performed various clinical skills and procedures on different patients while an examiner stood behind and me and nosily scratched down comments on his clipboard.

Monday I took a 4 hour written test which asked various questions regarding 40 different patient cases (127 pages).

Today I took my Nevada law test. Most states just have you take an online, or mail-in open-book law test. Not Nevada. Nope, they mail you the actual chapter regarding optometry in the state a month before hand to study and then give you a 100 question test filled with pointless details and malicious tricks. Not very lawful if you ask me. Anyway, at least it only cost $75 instead of $625 like the other two.

Well, let me just say it again...I'm DONE!!!!

(1) - Tests: referring to examines associated with Southern College of Optometry and state licensure, but not excluding any tests required by the U.S. Armed Forces such as the Officer Basic Leadership Course, continuing education courses required to maintain a valid state licence, drivers license renewals, voting, hardships, adversities, or anything related to normal everyday activities that could be portrayed as a "test".

No comments: