Last night Clark, Cal and I went camping! It was the annual Father and Son's outing here in Ruth's parent's Stake. Dad (Grandpa) and Sam (uncle) came up later and slept in the tent with us.
It was pretty funny. Clark and Cal are pretty picked with food and all they had was spicy jumpalia w/ coleslaw and french bread (which was delicious by the way). Well, I knew that Clark would probably only eat the bread but Cal can be a little more adventurous so I gave him some of everything. Well, he said it was all "spicy" even the bread (due to garlic I guess). Anyway, I thought there was no way he would like the coleslaw but boy did his face light up with joy when he savored his first bite..."not spicy!" he said, relieved.
He ate all his and mine!
They had a great time and Clark said he wanted to live there forever. With a request like that you can guess he was pretty traumatized when I told him we had to go home.
On a separate note, I've been looking on Craig's List for a good used bike for Clark. He'll be five this summer and I'm hoping he'll have a desire to learn to ride it. I'll post a picture when we find it.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment