I've been waiting to get my National Board scores and to hear from Nevada about my state license. Yesterday I got a letter from the Nevada State Board of Optometry and unfortunately it began with a "We regret to inform you..."
Luckily they weren't talking about my National Board scores (which I don't think are out yet) but they did inform me that I didn't pass their law test. I needed a 75% on it and scored a 73. Rats!
I wasn't extremely surprised as it was one of the harder tests I've taken, but I was disappointed. To take it again I have to take it in Carson City and pay the fee over again. Double Rats!
For the time we're in the Army I don't need a license in any particular state, I just need a license. So, I need to look into some of the other states I had my national board scores sent to. Most other states only require a free take-home law test, so we'll see.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Ewww...I bet that's a bummer. Well, better luck next time. Are you planning on migrating back to your hometown one of these days? Just curious. Well...hope your next letter doesn't begin with..."We regret..."
Post a Comment