
We've been waiting to find out where we're going for our first Army assignment for a few months now so Ruth decided to email and ask the Colonel if he had any information. Well, he called and left a message while we were at a Ward activity tonight. I called him back and he was very apologetic. He said he had emailed all the students a few weeks ago about their assignments. We've had a known email problem for the last year but we've been getting his newsletters recently so I figured our email problem had been solved.
There is a back-up email that is used by the Army to reach me that I don't check very often. Well, I checked it today and for some reason didn't notice the email titled: Assignment Information. Anyway, we got the email 10 days ago and it says where we're going.
I'll have to email the Colonel and tell him that I did get it at my other email address.




No comments:
Post a Comment