Friday, October 17, 2008

A day with Clark

Today I went with Clark's class on a field trip to the pumpkin patch. I saw patients from 6:00am-8:00am and Ginger (the other doctor) was nice enough to cover for me so that I could go.

A bunch of other parents and I all followed the kids' bus. It was about 40 minutes away. When we got there I was given 3 other kids to watch besides Clark. They were all really good kids and were easy to watch.

Fist we went through a corn maze:



Then we played while we waited for the next tractor to take us all to the actual pumpkin patch:

The kids loved jumping off this bail of hay!


Can you guess what Clark said after he got a good whiff of the pigs?


While we waited we took a few pictures.
Here is Clark and his class:





Contrary to what Clark's face is telling you, he did have a really good time!

Then the tractor came:


I didn't actually get any pictures of the pumpkin patch itself, but I promise we really did go there.

Here is a picture of Clark and his good friend from down the street with their pumpkins:


More play time:


Lunch time...


...and more play time:


Clark had a good time and I'm glad that he's making some good friends and enjoying school more and more.

Tonight after dinner, Clark, Cal, and I went to the free movie theater here on post. We saw Wall-e. It was pretty good. Clark really liked it (plus one of his friends from school sat next to him) but I think it was too long for Cal.

3 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Thanks for going with Clark on his first field trip. It looked like you had a nice time!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I'll have to see Wall-E now. By the way, we need to finish watching Meet the Robinsons. Maybe it's at the library.

andyandsteph said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. So what did Clark say after he smelled the pig?