Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lego's!!

Last week my Mom sent me all my Lego's. I was really excited to get them. I spent several hours on Columbus Day trying to put together some of the sets. I'm glad we saved all the instructions. It takes a long time to build them because I want to use only the exact piece the instructions ask for. Several times I was sure that I'd never find a particular piece only to find it later while looking for another.

I'm going to give one of them to Clark for Christmas. Probably the space ship.

I have a white passenger plane I wanted to make but I can't find the wings. They're pretty big so I'm sure I haven't just overlooked them. Oh well. I guess I'll just make a white passenger missile instead.

Here's the three sets I've made so far:




2 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Those are awesome Lee. Though I've already seen them, they look fun on your blog! Yeah, I think we should give the first one to Clark. Should we give one to Cal?

Mike said...

You are brave to give Clark your Legos. We haven't given any to Jon yet although we have some waiting in our storage room. Maybe when everyone is over the age of 5 we'll pull them out.