Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 10

I got to the mail room soon after it opened this morning. The guy there let me put my bike together in his office! I got it together and the box was in really good condition. I was worried that it would be too smashed up to use again. I didn't have enough time to take my bike stuff home and get my books though. The mail room employee said I could keep the box there as long as I needed. Very nice since I didn't know what I was going to do with it.

The first time I got to ride my bike was at lunch and it was raining (for the first time since I've been here). We just had classes today and we got done a little early for lunch and at the end of the day. It was nice to come home for lunch and before dinner. Before dinner I was able to call Ruth and read scriptures with her and the kids. Usually we don't get a chance to do that until after the kids are supposed to be in bed, so that will be nice for Ruth to have that done with when it's time for the kids to sleep.

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I am glad everything worked out with your bike. I am anxious to hear about your leave!