Day 11
We worked out pretty hard this morning for PT. We had classes the rest of the day and a briefing on our field training (FDX) coming up next week.
After lunch I (and about 150 others in my class) had to go to the eye doctor to get field glasses and inserts for all our protective eye wear. I didn't get to see a doctor since they just made a copy of the glasses I'm currently wearing.
Last night our S1 told me that finance had lost my paperwork! Today she told me to call Ms. Edwards. I couldn't get a hold of her so I looked up her email. She emailed me back and told me that she isn't even in finance and to call a different number. I told my S1 that and she didn't know what to say. Anyway, it's definitely something I need to pursue.
I may have to fill out all the paper work again...or it may be that I need to talk to personnel and not finance. We'll see.
I already called Ruth and the kids and we were able to read scriptures and have family prayer. Clark has been telling me lately that he "likes me". I hope so!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
It's so cute that Clark says he likes you! I liked how tonight he said that he wants you to live with him.
Post a Comment