Day 6
This morning we got up early and ran as a battalion. It was at a good pace and actually pretty fun. The only bad part was that they told us to be up at the field in formation at 4:15, but we didn't actually run until 5:45. Yea, that's a long time of standing.
Just classes today. All morning we had a guy talk to us about communications. He then spoke about writing, and giving presentations. The way he was talking made it sound like he was going to assign us a project, but he never did. Maybe later. He also gave me the impression that he is LDS. I didn't ask him though. He had very clean language, had some "suspicious" metaphors and stories and at one point he said, "if you're listening to a session of conference...I mean congress..."
I had meatloaf for dinner tonight. It was really good!
My roommate and I aren't going anywhere tonight. I think we'll just take it easy and recuperate.
Friday, August 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment