There have been some miscommunications in the chain of command which has lead to confusion and frustration for both us students and the teachers/cadre. Whatever. Just say "Yes Sir" and move on.
Our teacher today was more concerned with getting done than he was with actually teaching the material. I admit the material is dry and a majority of the class are already familiar with the material. Oh well, that gave us two hours for lunch so I went and got my hair cut. It was hard for me to pay for a haircut! I've been cutting my own since I got home from my mission. At least it was only $7.00.
I decided to go back early from lunch and just talk to Ruth on the phone and when I got there I saw that our group was standing outside getting ready to get into formation! Good thing I went back. Apparently they didn't tell our platoon, but somehow most of us got there before it was too late.
Tonight I've been packing and getting my things ready for our field training next week. We're supposed to meet outside at 3:00am Monday morning. Should be fun. I'll take a notebook with me so that I can take notes on what we do.
Tomorrow us O.D.'s are off to float down the river. I'll tell you how it went tomorrow.
This is a not-so-random picture of Clark. Look like anybody you know...?
Ok, maybe it's not that obvious, but I think Shanna looks a lot like Clark did at this age.




No comments:
Post a Comment