Day 12
Today we had some good classes. We spent all morning learning about land navigation. Thank you Boy Scouts and thank you Dad for showing me how to read and use a topographical map.
For lunch I went with a fellow O.D. (CPT Osmanski) to Clothing and Sales to pick up my Dress Blues and my patrol cap. I also saw several things there that I needed for our field training next week. We also ordered dog tags so that after class we could go and picked them up.
I ate dinner with the other LDS O.D.'s. All the O.D.'s in OBLC and those stationed at and near Ft. Sam Houston are getting together on Saturday. We'll be floating down a river and going out to Rudy's for some BBQ afterwards. I'm excited to meet everybody in a more casual setting, but I also need to get some things done before our field training so that will make it a really busy day.
Tomorrow we have PT at 5:15. Basically we have it Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Those that didn't pass their APFT have PT everyday.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Good luck with getting everything done. Sounds like things are picking up!!! I love YOU!
Post a Comment