Day 15
Church was nice today. The high councilman and is wife spoke to us. They both gave really good talks about "letting our light shine". There were about 50 people there again and about 10-15 of those were visitors (non-members). Afterward we had dough nuts again! Definitely a tradition that should be carried out in all wards!
After church I came home and ate lunch. Then I went to the library (where we had church) and read out of the Joseph Smith lesson manual and the scriptures. I was there for about 3 hours. When I got home Ruth called and I talked to Clark for a little bit and then we read scriptures... well, I read to them as they drove home from church.
All I have left to put in my bags are my toiletries and my pillow, both of which I don't really want to pack until tomorrow morning at 2:00am when we are supposed to load up.
I'm hungry now, but it's only 4:00 so I better hold off for another hour before I eat dinner. Hopefully I can go to sleep early since I have to get up so early.
This will be my last entry until Friday the 29th of August at which time I'll try and do a summary of what my field training was like. It is suppose to rain the next couple of days so hopefully that cools us down and little without getting us too wet.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Lee, I am excited to read about Camp Bullis, and even more excited to talk to you! I hope you are well.We are praying for you!
Post a Comment