Monday, September 08, 2008

Day 31

We did PT this morning. The girls from our platoon leading our PT workout this morning used a deck of cards to guide her. Spades were sit-ups, Clubs were flutter kicks, diamonds were push-ups with the hands close together, and hearts were push-ups with arms far apart. For push-ups we did the amount what was on the card (10 for jack, queen, and King, and 15 for the ace) and double that for the sit-ups and flutter kicks. After that we did a little run called "one-up". Basically we run in a single-file-line and the last person in line has to sprint to the front. When they get there the person that is now in back does the same thing.

Today we had a bunch of classes and a test review for our mid-term tomorrow.

We got done around 3:30 today which was nice. I've been trying to get a PIN number for the myPay website the military uses. With that PIN I can look at what I was paid and how it is all broken down. Until I get one I won't know what exactly they've paid me or if it's right.

Ruth and I have also been looking on Craigslist to see if we can get a washer and dryer and some beds for the boys. I think we've found some that will work out as long as they haven't been sold yet and they look as good as described.

After dinner I checked my email, talked with Ruth and the kids, and studied for my test tomorrow. It's supposed to be pretty easy, but I've still got to study what our review focused on today.

No PT tomorrow!

No comments: