Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 33

Pt was pretty good today. A good work out, not too hard, not too easy.

After breakfast, shower, and getting ready we had classes from 8:30 to 5:00. Most of them on law, ethics, and the military justice system. After class most of us had to stay behind for another hour in the classroom for a travel briefing.

It's been "interesting" (frustrating) getting all the paperwork done and in the right way. Especially when we get told different things by different people.

Oh well. As they say here, "it is what it is." May I add "only in the government" because with that attitude in the real world you fail.

After class I went and ate. Tonight I have to clean up and organize all the supplies they issued me for our field training as we'll be turning it in tomorrow.

Tim McGraw is singing here tomorrow. I don't think I'll be going. At least we'll be getting out early so everybody else can go.

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

At least you got to see Tommy Lee Jones! :)