Day 37
Today we had a few classes and then we filled out the paperwork to get our clothing allowance. Somewhere in between all that we had lunch.
They named off about 30 people that have to go back to the clinic to show them our vaccination records from yesterday (they lost some). I was one of those lucky ones, so tomorrow instead of going to PT I'll be taking my paperwork to the clinic to prove I was injected.
Tonight after dinner I went and played football with a bunch of people from my platoon. About 17-18 of us showed up. It was pretty fun.
When I got home I talked to Ruth on the phone and got my dress blue uniform ready for tomorrow. It turns out one of the pins I bought is the wrong one. Not a big deal. If I have time tomorrow I'll go and exchange it. If not, I'll show them the ones I have and where I would have put them.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment