Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 32

This morning we had our mid-term. I was feeling unprepared for it, but I only missed 4 out of 50, so I was glad.

After that we had a little brief on traveling from here to our first duty station. We then had 3 classes with lunch in the middle there somewhere.

After classes I went and checked my email and my PIN that I had been waiting for was there! So, I was able to look at my LES (leave and earning statement) so that I could see exactly what I was paid and what was deducted.

Tomorrow Ruth will be sending in the paperwork for our move. She has also been looking at some things that we need to buy before we move: washer/dryer, and beds for kids.

I went to the shoppet to get a couple of things and a bunch of people from my platoon was out in the grass getting ready to play football. They asked me if I wanted to play, which I did. When I got back out of the shoppet they were all going home. I guess they never could find a football. Definitely a good thing to have if you want to play the game.

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Maybe you'll get to play football this weekend. Go BYU on Saturday!