Day 41
Today was the first day of our optometry track. We met at 9:00am and went over different forms we'll be using, coding, and the different tests we do based on the reason for soldier being there. For example, those wishing to go to flight school (which tends to be pretty popular) get just about every test in the book, while those who are established and are just fulfilling the requirements for their yearly physicals get only the bare necessities.
We had three different Army O.D.'s talk to us and one of the more seasoned Papa 3's (which is a technician).
We had two other O.D.'s join us today. They are West Point grads and did their OBLC before optometry school. They both graduated from optometry school this spring like the rest of us.
I checked out the last book to the Percy Jackson series and started reading it today. So far it's pretty good. I hope I can finish it before Friday. I've had a hard time finding a library that actually has it on the shelf.
Ruth is putting the kids to bed. I'm just waiting for her to call and then I'll probably start getting ready for bed myself.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment