Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our 6th Anniversary!!!

Today is Ruth's and my anniversary! We've been married for 6 wonderful years. I know it's cliche to say, but they've by far been the best six years of my life!

I'm sad that we can't be together today..... and yesterday, and tomorrow, and the day before yesterday and the day after tomorrow, etc, etc, etc...

Just five and a half more days and we'll be back together again, only to get in different vehicles and drive out to Missouri. We'll be stopping in Johnson City TN Saturday night and in Paducah KY Sunday night. Monday we'll sign in at Ft. Leonard Wood MO.

Church went well today. 2LT Sobek was able to make it out which was nice. He's a nurse in my platoon. He and his wife will be moving to Hawaii when he's done with OBLC. Darin and Chris (Stoker) were out of town so Jess and I walked to the library where we have our meetings. Either Darin or Chris usually give us a ride.

After church I ate lunch and went back over to the library to turn in / renew some books I had checked out. I stayed for a while and read my scriptures.

Since I've been home Ruth called and we read scriptures and talked for a little while on the phone. When I get done with this I'm going to watch a couple of conference talks from last April.

2 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Happy Anniversary! I love YOU!

Lois said...

Happy Anniversary! Ruth loves you!