This morning I got up and walked (now that my bike is in the mail) to the DFAC to eat breakfast. I had a yummy ham and cheese omelet, with sausage, and a waffle (which wasn't very good). I then walked over to the Px to see if they had any running shoes on sale as mine are as old as my helmet and seem to be bothering my feet. They did have some on "clearance" but they were still too expensive.
I then walked over to the gym to work out. I had a good workout and it wasn't too busy so I was able to use all the equipment I wanted.
I decided after working out to run home. As I went to each of these places this morning I was getting further and further away from my dorm so my run home was quite a lengthy one.
When I got home I ate lunch and watched TV. I didn't really do too much the rest of the day. It was actually pretty nice.
The BYU game wasn't on TV and for some reason my computer wouldn't let me listen to it so I clicked on the "live update" link and read the game play by play. Well, I didn't actually read every single play, but I did try and keep tabs on what was going on. They beat Wyoming 44 - 0. Between last game and this game they now have 103 unanswered points!
I ate dinner a little early so later that night I walked over to Burger King and got a milk shake. There were a couple of good college football games on TV that I kept checking up on.
When Ruth called today she told me that she got a surprise in the mail. It was our wedding book that I had contracted with Ruth Whitemarsh to make for us. I was able to pull the whole thing off without Ruth knowing so she was really surprised and excited to get it yesterday. I had to pat myself on the back because it is really hard for me to surprise her.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yes, you should give yourself a huge pat on the back! I love the book!
Post a Comment