Friday, September 12, 2008

Day 35

We had a lot of classes today. I ate a hamburger with a knife and fork today. They had toasted the bun so much that it was really crunchy on top, but not the bottom. So I just took the top off and ate the rest with my fork. It was definitely a first for me.

After dinner I talked to Ruth for quite a while. Jess called me and told me that he, Darin, and Chris were playing games or going bowling tonight. Well, by the time Jess and I got off the phone with our wives it was too late to go bowling so we just went to Darin's apartment. We ended up just watching boxing and football and talking. I ended up coming home early as boxing is not my sport of choice.

When talking to the guys tonight (and lots of guys in my platoon during the day) I'm always amazed at how much they know about sport and athletes.

I need a new bottom bracket for my bike (it's creeking like crazy) and my 15 year old helmet has just about had it so I've been looking at one on eBay. One hour left! I don't remember what size my bottom bracket is and I don't have anything to measure with here so I'll just have to wait until after our move for that repair.

Well, I'm going to read my scriptures and go to bed.

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I am glad that you're not that "into" sports!